West Bridgford Way has teamed up with five local businesses to offer a Halloween trail now running until Tuesday October 31!
Simply visit each business and purchase any Halloween themed product to gain your stamp. Collect all your stamps to receive your specially designed Halloween tote bag and support your local businesses!
You can collect your trail card from any of the participating businesses below:
- The Botanist, 40 Bridgford Rd, West Bridgford, Nottingham NG2 6AP
- The Parlour, 48-50 Bridgford Rd, West Bridgford, Nottingham NG2 6AP
- Little Green, Bridgford Park, Bridgford Rd, West Bridgford, Nottingham NG2 6AT
- Rainbows and Lemon Drops, 17 Gordon Rd, West Bridgford, Nottingham NG2 5LL
- Fordes, 22 Tudor Square, West Bridgford, Nottingham NG2 6BT
Spooktacular Halloween event
As part of the Halloween trail, families across Rushcliffe can enjoyed a spooktacular Halloween event with a variety of free family fun activities on Tuesday October 24 at the Croquet Lawn in West Bridgford.
Children and young people took part in Halloween-themed biscuit decorating, potion making delivered by Parlour and The Botanist in West Bridgford, Not Spooky storytelling by Super Sparkle Parties, craft making and more!
Street performers also kept visitors entertained throughout the day!
The event is supported by Shared Prosperity Funding from the UK Government.