Skip to content

Alcohol, Entertainment and Food Licences

Rushcliffe Borough Council's liquor licensing policy and getting involved in the process.
Apply for a licence to place items outside a business on the public highway.
A personal licence allows the holder to sell or authorise the sale of alcohol from premises with a premises licence or temporary events notice.
A premises licence or club premises licence is needed by any premises for certain activities to be carried out. This is under the Licensing Act 2003 A premises licence allows licensable activities to take place on a set of premises.
Application to apply for a sex shop or cinema licence.
If you wish to hold an ad-hoc event in the authorities area, you must give a temporary event notice (TEN) to your local licensing authority.
View applications for liquor licences, including premises licences.
View a list of new applications that are open for representation.
View a list of up and coming hearings and results
Consultation of Statement of Licensing Policy 2024-2029