Trade Union Facility Time
The 2015 Transparency Code requires information about Trade Union Facility time to be published. This is the amount of time that is allowed by the organisation for representatives of the recognised trade unions to participate in approved union activities. The information is provided below.
Union Representatives and Facility time - 2021/22
- The recognised Trade Unions are GMB and UNISON.
- There are two employees (2 FTE’s) that are recognised as union representatives.
- There are no union representatives who devote at least 50% of their time to union duties.
- It is estimated that the total salary cost of union representatives undertaking union duties for the year 2021/2022 is £847.05 (calculated as the number of full time equivalent days spent on union duties multiplied by the average salary).
- It is estimated that the spending on union time as a percentage of the total pay bill is 0.0094% (calculated as number of FTE days multiplied by average salary divided by the total pay bill).
About the Council
- Council Spending
- Fees and Charges
- Senior Officers
- Freedom of Information
- Disclosure Log
- Policies, Strategies and Other Documents
- Equality and Diversity
- Internal Audit
- Data Protection
- Fraud Prevention
- Publication Scheme and Data Transparency Code
- Pay Multiple
- Gender Pay Gap
- Trade Union Facility Time
- Equality Framework for Local Government
- Environmental Information Regulations 2004