Public Register Privacy Notice
The personal information you provide will only be used by Rushcliffe Borough Council, the Data Controller, in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation 2016/ Data Protection Act 2018 to:
process your application, query or to provide a service that you are requesting
undertake a statutory function (also known as a ‘public task’)
The basis for processing this information is to enable the council to undertake a public task or to provide the service that you are requesting.
Your personal information will be included in a public register in accordance with our statutory responsibility.
Your personal data will be kept in accordance with the Council’s retention policy and schedule.
In accordance with GDPR you have a right to:
- have a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. Details of how to obtain this are available on the Freedom of Information webpage
- Request that your personal data be corrected or completed.
- Complain to the Information Commissioner if you feel that your information is not being handled appropriately
You may also have a right to:
- have your personal data transferred (data portability).
- prevent automated processing and profiling.
- erasure (also known as the right to be forgotten).
- restrict processing.
- object to processing.
Your data protection rights are not absolute and in most cases are subject to the Council demonstrating compliance with other statutory legislation, for further information see our privacy webpage.
For further details about how your personal information may be used or about your rights under data protection legislation, please contact the Council’s Data Protection Officer at:
- By post: Data Protection Officer, Rushcliffe Borough Council, Rushcliffe Arena, Rugby Road, West Bridgford, Nottingham, NG2 7YG.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Telephone: 0115 981 9911
- News Area
- About Us
- Building Control
- Community and Living
- Council and Democracy
- Council Tax
- Emergency Planning
- Environmental Health
- Land Charges
- Leisure and Culture
- Planning and Growth
- Recycling and Waste
- Rushcliffe Oaks Crematorium
- Transport and Streets
- Tell us
- Rushcliffe Borough Council Privacy Notice
- Public Register Privacy Notice
- Tell Us links
- A list of services you can pay for online
- A list of services you can apply for online
- Accessibility Statement
- Copyright 2023
- Lost Dog Report
- E Billing