Skip to content


Our Environmental Health team is responsible for the assessment and improvement of private rented accommodation in our area.
Any house occupied by 5 or more persons who do not form part of the same household (a family) will require a licence.
An empty home is considered a residential property that is unoccupied as a main residence, and where the owner lives elsewhere.