Skip to content

Roads and Pavements

Nottinghamshire County Council is responsible for all highways work including street lighting, apart from the A52, A46 and A453.
Information map showing location of roadworks and contact details for further information.
Report a pothole problem to Nottinghamshire County Council.
Visit Nottinghamshire County Council dropped kerbs to apply. If the property is on an A or B road, or some C roads, you may also need to get planning permission from us.
Nottinghamshire County Council is responsible for road signs and road lining. Report problems with roads, including signs and other street furniture.
Issues caused by loading and unloading on public roads should be reported to Nottinghamshire County Council.
Rushcliffe Borough Council is responsible for installing and maintaining street name plates.
Information about severe weather and how it affects your local services.