West Parks sports pavilion
The sports pavilion is a purpose built modern facility, which opened in 2005. There is a meeting room and a suite of changing rooms, making it the ideal venue for sports clubs and exercise groups, as well as meetings. The site is also home to one full size tennis court, four mini tennis courts and a cricket pitch.
- Capacity: the meeting room is 8m by 8m, and can host up to 50 people
- Catering: a kitchen for food preparation and hot drinks is incorporated within the meeting room. Please note that there are no facilities for cooking and that tea towels, washing up and cleaning materials are not provided
- Chairs, tables and cups and saucers are available for use. Please note that cutlery is not provided
- Parking: for 70 cars, including ample parking for disabled people
- The grass area is used for mini football and cricket which is played throughout the year. There are five changing rooms - including disabled changing facilities and shower facilities
Address and map
- West Park Sports Pavilion, West Park, Loughborough Road, West Bridgford, Nottinghamshire, NG2 7JE
- West Park Sports Pavilion map.
For information and booking, complete the online enquiry form or call 0115 9148 553. Information about . To look at the facility, call the facilities team on 07970 272038.