Room facilities at Rushcliffe Arena
About Rushcliffe Arena
Rushcliffe Arena is the purpose built home of Rushcliffe Borough Council and Parkwood Leisure Centre. It has new, modern facilities throughout, from Council offices to state of the art gym equipment. Opened in January 2017, the Arena has already proved to be hugely popular with the local community. Our conference rooms, meeting rooms and training rooms provide suberb facilities in impressive surroundings.
We are within easy reach of Derby, Leicester and Nottingham city centre. With no city centre traffic congestion to deal with, and ample on-site parking available, we're perfectly situated to host people travelling from anywhere in the East Midlands and beyond - with easy access to the M1 and East Midlands airport.
Where to find us
- Rushcliffe Arena, Rugby Road, West Bridgford, Nottingham, NG2 7YG
- Google maps
Our facilities are ideal for meetings, training and conferences.
- Three 12-person meeting rooms
- One meeting room that can be expanded to fit 24 people
- One theatre style conference chamber with a capacity of over 100 people (can also be split into two 50-person rooms via Skyfold wall)
All our rooms come with:
- Wifi access, telecoms systems and full furnishings
- Projectors and screens that are able to connect to your laptop
- A range of available layouts to suit your needs, set up by our friendly facilities staff
- Whiteboards and flip charts on request
- Free, secure on-site parking is available at the Arena
Refreshments and catering
Refreshments including hot and cold drinks are available. Catering is available for all meetings and functions at Rushcliffe Arena. Food is provided by Parkwood. Please read the buffet menu for information.
To enquire about booking a room facility, please contact us on 0115 9148553 or email email@example.com.