Part-time Caretaker/Play Area Attendant
Looking for enthusiastic person to join our team at Rushcliffe Country Park
Salary: £8.25 per hour – includes weekend working
Closing date: 2 January 2019
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated person to join our team based at the award winning Rushcliffe Country Park.
This post is a part-time position working Thursday to Saturday inclusive, 12 hours per week 7.00am – 11.00am daily, and is required to assist the team based at the Rushcliffe Country Park.
The successful candidate will assist the Park Manager and other Rangers to ensure the effective management of Rushcliffe Country Park, by maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene within the park visitor centre, public conveniences, play area and surrounding parkland ensuring a safe and clean environment for customers.
If you feel you have the qualities outlined in the above post then you can obtain further details and apply online by clicking the apply button below.
You can also request an application form by emailing email@example.com or by telephoning Nottingham (0115) 914 8317 (answer phone service available), or write to the Strategic Human Resources Manager, RUSHCLIFFE BOROUGH COUNCIL, Rugby Road, West Bridgford, Nottingham, NG2 7YG.
Please note CV’s will not be accepted.
Closing Date: Wednesday 2 January 2019
Interviews to be held: Thursday 10 January 2019
- Caretaker - Play Area Attendant - Job Description 06.12.2018
- Caretaker - Play Area Attendant - Personal Specification 06.12.2018
- Caretaker - Play Area Attendant - Application Pack 06.12.2018
- Hints and Tips for Getting the Most out of your Application
- Apply for this post by completing the online application form
- Continue a saved application by clicking here