You are here :

Social care

Nottinghamshire County Council no longer has a department called Social Services. Services for adults are now provided by the Adult Social Care, Health and Public Protection.

Services offered include help so that people can live independently at home eg meals at home (meals on wheels), occupational therapy, running care homes, giving welfare rights advice, the Blue Badge scheme and lots of help for people with various disabilities.

Services for children are now provided by the Children, Families and Cultural Services.

The services include child protection, support for families, hep for young people leaving care, as well as for deaf children and their families.

Contact Us

Contact Us

Nottinghamshire County Council
County Hall
Loughborough Road
West Bridgford