There are advice centres across Rushcliffe in many of the larger towns and villages; at Cotgrave, Keyworth, Radcliffe-on-Trent and West Bridgford Advice Centres and Bingham Advice Service (details below), The Friary, Rushcliffe Community and Voluntary Service, Nottingham Credit Union, Nottingham and District CAB, the Royal British Legion and Rural Community Action Nottinghamshire as well as Rushcliffe Borough and Nottinghamshire County Councils, who all work together to share resources, exchange information and plan better services.
Bingham Advice Service
- Address: Bingham Town Council, The Old Court House, Church Street, Bingham, NG13 8AL.
- Opening Hours: Wednesdays 9.30am – 12.30pm.
- Telephone: 0796 8642243 (Thursdays 9.30 - 12.30pm only)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.binghamadvicecentre.org.uk/
Cotgrave Advice Centre
- Address: All Saints Church, Plumtree Road, Cotgrave NG12 3HT.
- Opening hours: Monday from 5pm - 7pm, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9am - 12pm.
- Telephone: 0115 989 3294 (During opening hours only)
- Email: email@example.com.
- Website: www.cotgraveadvicecentre.org.uk
Keyworth Advice Centre
- Address: Keyworth Village Hall, Elm Avenue, Keyworth, NG12 5AN
- Opening Hours: Tuesdays 1 – 4pm.
- Telephone: 0115 982 7252
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Radcliffe on Trent Advice Centre
- Address: St Mary's Hall, Main Road, Radcliffe on Trent, NG12 2FD.
- Opening hours: Thursdays from 9.30am - 12.30pm.
- Telephone: 0796 8642243 (During opening hours only).
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.radcliffeadvicecentre.org.uk/
West Bridgford Advice Centre
- Address: St.Giles Church Hall, Stratford Road, West Bridgford, Nottingham, NG2 6AZ.
- Opening hours: Wednesdays from 9.30am - 12.30pm.
- Telephone: 0115 982 1475 (During opening hours only).
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org