You are here :

Bus passes

Application forms for new or replacement concessionary travel passes must be sent to Nottinghamshire County Council.

To apply, either go to Notts County Council travel pass information, or call 0300 500 80 80.

Applications can only be made by post (not in person). Rushcliffe Borough Council no longer issues concessionary travel passes, however you can collect an application form the Rushcliffe Community Contact Centre or call us on 0115 981 9911 and we'll post one out to you.

Contact Us

Contact Us

Rushcliffe Borough Council Customer Services