An alphabetical list of all licences, and who deals with them.

Licences under the topic of alcohol, food and entertainment, including personal and premises licences and temporary events notices.

Licences relating to breeding, keeping and boarding of animals.

Licences for taxi drivers and operators.

Licences relating to gambling.

Personal treatment licences.

Licences for charity collections, both house to house and on the street.

Other licences including mobile homes, street trading, motor salvage, scrap metal and houses in multiple occupancy.

Certain types of licence applications are required to be on a public register. 

Licensing fees: Rushcliffe Borough Council Licensing Fees.