You are here :

Alcohol, entertainment and food licenses

Alcohol, entertainment and food licenses


Rushcliffe Borough Council's liquor licensing policy.

A personal licence allows the holder to sell or authorise the sale of alcohol from premises with a premises licence or temporary events notice.

A premises licence allows licensable activities to take place on a set of premises.

Application to apply for a sex shop or cinema licence.

If you wish to hold an ad-hoc event in the authorities area, you must give a temporary event notice (TEN) to your local licensing authority.

View applications for liquor licences, including premises licenses.

View a list of new applications that are open for representation.

View a list of up and coming hearings and results

Contact Us

Contact Us

Rushcliffe Borough Council
Licensing team