Radcliffe on Trent Growth Board
The Radcliffe on Trent Growth Board currently has five areas of focus:
- Main Road Improvements
- Train Station
- Leisure Facilities
- Health Centre Provision
- Responding to Housing Growth.
Examples of some of the activity to date includes:
- Supporting Radcliffe on Trent Parish Council to begin the process of transforming the local Skate Park, both through grant funding and the technical expertise of Rushcliffe Borough Council staff.
- Engaging with the Radcliffe on Trent Trains Working Group and East Midlands Trains, to begin the work of improving signage at the Train Station, to better link to the Village Centre.
- Commission of an Economic masterplan for Radcliffe on Trent.
- Improvements to the The Grange grounds.
The last meeting was held on 5 September 2022, agenda items included:
- High Street occupancy and activity. Joint working among retailers, being led by Royal Oak.
- Health Centre, GPs’ bid to CCG in progress.
- Leisure provision; Parish Council are drafting a draft feasibility study.
- Highways; steady progress with small-scale improvements.
- UKSPF and Rural funding; updates shared.
- Planning / S106 / CIL update
Terms of reference for Radcliffe on Trent Growth Board can be found here - ROT
Questions on the above update? Email firstname.lastname@example.org