- There are currently no consultations.
Previous consultations and their feedback
- The Council produced a Draft Empty Homes Stategy for consulation from 29 October 2018 for 5 weeks until 30 November 2018.
- Rushcliffe Borough Council consulted on its draft Gambling Act Policy 2019 and draft Licensing Act Policy 2019. The consultation closed on 18 August 2018.
- Rushcliffe Borough Council asked residents their views on our newsletter Rushcliffe Reports in November/December 2017. We will use the feedback to shape future editions of the magazine.
- Rushcliffe Borough Council sought feedback from users of its website November/December 2017, the feedback will be used to improve the site content and functionality.
- The West Bridgford Commissioners consulted on the views of local residents, businesses and community groups to help steer the work and vision of the West Bridgford Growth Board.
Read the reports from the West Bridgford Commissioners Report or the West Bridgford Commissioners Report Executive Summary.
- Rushcliffe Borough Council is revising its Mobile homes fees policy to propose a risk based inspection and fee regime.
The consultation closed on 11 September 2017.
- Rushcliffe Borough Council consulted on a potential Kneeton Conservation Area.
The consultation period ended on 25 September 2017.
- Rushcliffe Borough Council is assessing the potential to extend the existing visitor centre at Rushcliffe Country Park to introduce a permanent cafe, open on a year round basis.
The consultation closed on 30 July.
- The Council consulted on the introduction of mandatory parking charges at Rushcliffe Country Park
A daily charge of £1 was introduced in June 2017.
- Changes to parking regulations in three areas; Bingham, Keyworth and Radcliffe on Trent,
This consultation ended on 18 January 2016.
- Rushcliffe Residents' Survey
Feedback and the results of the consultation were provided in the spring edition of Rushcliffe Reports.
Rushcliffe Borough Council consulted on proposed changes to parking regulations at the Civic Centre, Pavilion Road.
Information on the community governance review for Edwalton ward and the request to set up a parish council.
Rushcliffe's consultion about small changes to its Council Tax support scheme.
- Mobile home fees policy
Rushcliffe Borough Council consultated in 2014 on the new mobile home fees policy.
Details on the petition from residents asking for the parish council to be split into two separate wards – one containing Shelford and one containing Newton.
Council Tax Support Scheme - survey analysis
The responses of the consultation have been analysed and can be downloaded by clicking the link below.
A number of letters regarding the draft Council Tax Support Scheme have been received and the comments are currently being evaluated.”