Five Rushcliffe leisure centres are run by Parkwood Leisure Limited and one is run by Carillion plc.
Information about swimming times, fitness classes and activities for children can be found on each leisure centre website:
- Bingham Leisure Centre - phone: 01949 83 8628
- Cotgrave Leisure Centre - phone: 0115 989 2916
- Keyworth Leisure Centre - phone: 0115 937 5582
- Rushcliffe Leisure Centre - phone: 0115 923 4921
- Rushcliffe Arena - phone: 0115 981 4027
- East Leake Leisure Centre (which is managed by Carillion plc) - phone: 01509 852 956
Gym offer: kick start your healthy New Year
If you are 16-25 years old and your New Year’s resolution is to get fit then the Leisure Centre’s in Rushcliffe may have just what you need.
Thanks to funding from Sport England’s Sportivate programme, all five of the Borough’s Leisure Centre’s are offering a discounted membership for people aged between 16 and 25. The membership includes access to gym, swimming pool and classes - join today and pay just £20 for the first two months membership. There is no joining fee but you must attend at least 5 times in the first 6 weeks.
Memberships are available at the above leisure centres, simply telephone or pop into your closest centre to book an appointment with one of the fitness advisors. There are a limited number of memberships available so join now to avoid disappointment.