You are here :

Report a fraud

If you suspect someone is claiming benefits to which they may not be entitled, please tell us about it.

You can do this in a number of ways and you do not have to give your name. All information is treated in the strictest confidence.

Contact us:

Please give as much detail as possible, no matter how trivial you think it may be. The more information you give us, the better chance we have of a successful investigation.

If you wish to report a suspected benefit fraud about someone who lives outside the Rushcliffe area, please contact the National Benefit Fraud Hotline on 0800 854 440.

Visit the Department for Work and Pensions' website for more information regarding the Department for Work and Pensions' (DWP) benefit fraud campaign.

If you are receiving benefit yourself it is your responsibility to notify the us immediately of any change in your circumstances that may affect your entitlement to benefit. You cannot assume that other organisations e.g. the Department for Work and Pensions and HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC), will notify us on your behalf.

Rate this page

How do you rate this information / service?
This page is okay
This page needs improving