- Rushcliffe Borough Council is revising their Mobile homes fees policy to propose a risk based inspection and fee regime. We invite you to participate in a consultation on the policy which will run until 11 September 2017. Please send any comments on the draft policy, to email@example.com or by post to Sarah Cairns, Environmental Health Manager, Neighbourhoods, Rushcliffe Borough Council, Rushcliffe Arena, Rugby Road, West Bridgford, Nottingham. NG2 5YG.
- Rushcliffe Borough Council is currently consulting on proposals for a potential Kneeton Conservation Area. Further details of the proposal can be found in the Conservation section. The consultation period is 28 August to 25 September 2017.
- The Council is consulting residents about the second part of the Local Plan. We are currently considering the reponses to the Issues and Options consultation and will be consulting again later in the year.
- The West Bridgford Commissioners are currently consulting on the views of local residents, businesses and community groups to help steer the work and vision of the West Bridgford Growth Board. The responses from the consultation are being considered. The Commissioners will be feeding back to the West Bridgford Growth Board in October and their findings will be available to the public in December 2017.
Previous consultations and their feedback
- Rushcliffe Borough Council is assessing the potential to extend the existing visitor centre at Rushcliffe Country Park to introduce a permanent cafe, open on a year round basis.
The consultation closed on 30 July.
- The Council consulted on the introduction of mandatory parking charges at Rushcliffe Country Park
A daily charge of £1 was introduced in June 2017.
- Changes to parking regulations in three areas; Bingham, Keyworth and Radcliffe on Trent,
This consultation ended on 18 January 2016.
- Rushcliffe Residents' Survey
Feedback and the results of the consultation were provided in the spring edition of Rushcliffe Reports.
Rushcliffe Borough Council is consulting on proposed changes to parking regulations at the Civic Centre, Pavilion Road.
Information on the community governance review for Edwalton ward and the request to set up a parish council.
Rushcliffe's consultion about small changes to its Council Tax support scheme.
- Mobile home fees policy
Rushcliffe Borough Council consultated in 2014 on the new mobile home fees policy.
Details on the petition from residents asking for the parish council to be split into two separate wards – one containing Shelford and one containing Newton.
We are hoping to improve leisure facilities in West Bridgford. There are currently two Council-owned leisure centres in West Bridgford – Rushcliffe Leisure Centre and Rushcliffe Arena. We think we can provide higher quality, modern facilities for much better value by expanding Rushcliffe Arena and providing our leisure facilities for West Bridgford from one site.
Approval for the building of a new leisure centre and civic offices was approved by Cabinet within the Leisure Facilities Strategy on 10 January 2012. The newly constructed Rushcliffe Arena was opened in January 2017.
Council Tax Support Scheme - survey analysis
The responses of the consultation have been analysed and can be downloaded by clicking the link below.
A number of letters regarding the draft Council Tax Support Scheme have been received and the comments are currently being evaluated.”
Upcoming consultations will be added to this page.