Equality framework for local government
The Equality Framework is the national standard that measures our progress on equality and diversity.
It looks at five areas:
- Knowing your communities and monitoring equality
- Place-shaping, leadership, partnership and organisational commitment
- Community engagement and satisfaction
- Responsive services and customer care
- A modern and diverse workforce.
Performance is assessed as 'Developing', 'Achieving' or 'Excellent' and Rushcliffe Borough Council has been classified as 'Achieving'.
To find out more about the Equality Framework, go to the Local Government Improvement and Development (LGID) website.